[Ham-80211] Binary-CMDA

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Wed Mar 31 01:49:28 UTC 2010

G'Day All.

I think it has been a while since this list was used so it will be
interesting to see is people are still around. I was going to post this to
the SpreadSpectrum mailing list, but it has been shut down since it was not
used for so long.

Anyway, last night I was at a presentation for a security company here in
Australia that was promoting a technology called Binary-CDMA for video
cameras because 'the security industry is losing the wireless battle',
presumably with 2.4 GHz Wifi, Bluetooth, ZigBeeT, etc etc etc. The company
is claiming 55 MBPS and 3.5 km range.

So here is the dumb question... What is BINARY CDMA?

I have found two references without much detail

	http://www.atip.org/atip-publications/atip-news/2008/4372.html
	http://vr-zone.com/articles/binary-cdma-to-rival-bluetooth/4042.html

Any ideas would be appreciated

Darryl
---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/