[Ham-80211] HSMM project

opticfiber opticfiber at topsight.net
Fri Sep 10 18:19:28 UTC 2010

Same thing here - I work with a group on the east coast in Connecticut
called NESIT (www.nesit.net), we plan on coordinating with
noisebridge. So if any one is willing to volunteer towerspace, man
power, and a bit of radio smarts, we will most definitely need it.

Bill
KB1KNV
www.nesit.net

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Jason Spence
<jspence at lightconsulting.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm building a HSMM network, and I need volunteers with access to
> towers to help build it out.  More information can be found here:
>
>  http://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/HInternet
>
> Thanks!

Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.