[Ham-80211] HSMM: 420-430 MHz

kb9mwr at gmail.com kb9mwr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:28:13 UTC 2011

I have had my eye on a Xagyl product for about a year.  It is capable
of HSMM in our 70 cm band.

That has seemed to have been stalled due to the fact their are not
sure of the size or the market.

Recently have been in contact with the manufacture, Doodle Labs and am
buying a pair in the upcoming weeks.

You can expect to read more after I have a pair.

http://kb9mwr.blogspot.com/2011/03/hsmm-420-430-mhz.html

It sounds like there are a few other HSMM groups interested in getting
their hands on these for testing as well.

There hasn't been much discussion on this list, but I wanted to point this out.