[Ham-80211] HSMM: 420-430 MHz

Ken Sprouse wa3fkg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 05:29:37 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 10:07 PM, Brian Webster <bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
> wrote:

> Don't get me wrong I am all for the idea of running these OFDM radios. That
> spectrum is underutilized without a doubt. If it has been determined that
> it
> is legal then let's build some networks.
>
> Brian N2KGC

I agree.  I would love to see hams put together a data network that ran at
modern speeds.  The only problem I see is that once such a network would
start to bloom is the natural desire would be to cross connect to the
Internet if for no other reason than access to email.  Now we run into a
content problem not a bandwidth spectrum usage problem.  Still it would be
great fun to play with.

--
Ken Sprouse / WA3FKG      John 3:16  http://www.wa3fkg.com
You meet the nicest people at a TEA Party.