[Ham-80211] Application idea for high speed amateur networking

Dan ke7tbb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:16:53 UTC 2011

Keyword: rf environment! There are 4 full power UHF digital tv's along with two high power fm stations on the hill. On the ground there would be no problem. I thought about the dstar but it isn't in the budget. I heard their radios are crappy also. Just a matter of time before I will be able to run some tests.

How would the routers be configured? I heard something about changing the Mac address to your call sign. Anybody familiar with DD-WRT?

Dan
Sent from my iPad(like u care?)
('cause Steve Jobs isn't paying me for the free advertising)

With mobile e-mail, there are delays, sometimes up to a day.

"Its a Hobby"