[Ham-80211] Consider using HSMM-MESH(tm)

Dan ke7tbb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 02:54:59 UTC 2011

Someone told me about ubiquity radios. I checked out the web site and the reviews. Looks like the best bang for the buck. No fooling around with flashing firmware on these consumer boxes. Maybe I could use the ubiquity radios for the backhaul from the ground and use the linksys boxes for ham mesh.

Keep it coming.

Dan
Sent from my iPad(like u care?)
('cause Steve Jobs isn't paying me for the free advertising)

With mobile e-mail, there are delays, sometimes up to a day.

"Its a Hobby"