[Ham-80211] Application idea for high speed amateur networking

Marlon K. Schafer (509-982-2181) ooe at odessaoffice.com
Thu Sep 29 16:12:38 UTC 2011

If that's the case make sure you use metal enclosed ethernet switches and
metal shielded cat5 cables with the correct shielded connectors.

I'd also run ferrite beads on all of the cat5.

I'm on a site with an FM radio station and it took all of this AND some
aggressive grounding to keep my Ethernet ports working correctly.

Turns out FM radio and ethernet use basically the same frequency.  Who knew?
grin
marlon