[Ham-80211] Application idea for high speed amateur networking

Marlon K. Schafer (509-982-2181) ooe at odessaoffice.com
Thu Sep 29 18:39:11 UTC 2011

There's one reference to it.

Here's some stuff from a telecom lawyer that WISPA uses a lot.
http://www.wispa.org/?p=4021

Here's a search just of the FCC site:
http://www.google.com/search?q=fcc+tdwr+fine+site%3Awww.fcc.gov&hl=en&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images&tbs=

Basically everyone was told to stop doing what they were doing and they decided to take the chance and run illegally anyway.

laters,
marlon