[Ham-80211] Providing Long-range Wifi

Robert Dixon w8erdbob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:28:01 UTC 2012

Thanks Perry.  I sort of suspected the SSID ID, so I have done that.
The point to point link we plan to run would be completely ham at both ends; nobody else allowed.   If we then link it to a local typical wifi network AP for all other users, is that any problem?  Sort of like 3rd party traffic

Bob W8ERD