[Ham-80211] Providing Long-range Wifi

Robert Dixon w8erdbob at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:36:48 UTC 2012

Perry - My thought is that nobody could find fault since our operation would only be on the air occasionally, and under the auspices of our county EMA, thru ARES.  Most of the top people in EMA here are also hams.  We would restrict use of the local wifi lan
by giving passwords out to only those with  "need to know", with the understanding that use is limited to things only related to the intended purpose.

Bob W8ERD