[Ham-80211] (no subject)

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Feb 3 03:41:22 UTC 2012

Dan

I think this is a good-sounding project. There are likely a few folks on
here who can help with ideas and experience in HSMM-Mesh implementation.
If I don't see some on-list responses pretty fast, I'll bother some of
'em and point them your way.

Good luck, and thanks for doing this. It helps to see folks getting
involved.

gerry n5jxs