[Ham-80211] (fwd) First Doodle Labs report

Jim Tarvid tarvid at ls.net
Tue Feb 7 22:39:26 UTC 2012

I've copied Frank Keeny of wlanparts. I sent inquiries to Baltic
Networks before but Frank is the most knowledgeable seller I know.

I've observed hams with HTs taking advantage of ducting over distances
of 20km and more. Obviously there would be timing issues.

I am interested in setting up a darknet in a rural area. Expect to do
some tree trimming but hope to get by with 10' poles on top of houses.
I have no idea how to proceed except to buy a pair and see what
happens.

Jim