[Ham-80211] Fw: Providing Long-range Wifi

Marlon K. Schafer (509-982-2181) ooe at odessaoffice.com
Mon Sep 10 15:17:38 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

junkies on there.  It's an active list so you might want to filter it to
it's own folder.  But that's where you'll find the most experts on the gear.
There's probably also a ubiquity specific list.

If you really want to play with wifi in the trees give me shout off list and
I'll hook you up with a guy that's at the front of the TV whitespaces pack.
600mhz with the old (often still existing) TV antennas on the house and 10s
of mbps throughput.  No need to worry much about trees, buildings etc.  I
can't wait till the prices come down in the next year or two.  My life as a
wisp is going to change a lot!

laters,
marlon