[hfsig] Link for the DCC Android Seminar Code....

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Mon Sep 23 11:47:01 CDT 2013

Hi All,

At the DCC Sunday Seminar yesterday, I promised to post a link on the
with the working source code.  I did that yesterday after the seminar,
but many of you won't find it without a more direct reminder and
pointer, so here
it is.

For those of you who were unable to attend the seminar, in the seminar
we programmed an Android App to control an antenna rotor using hamlib
running on a server connected to the rotor
I think a video will be available in the future.  The wiki has a lot of
useful links for those interested in learning to program Android Apps.

Rob Frohne, PhD, PE
EF Cross School of Engineering
Walla Walla University
100 SW 4th Street