[linux] LinLink

wchast at utilpart.com wchast at utilpart.com
Thu Aug 19 00:31:19 UTC 2004

dubose at texas.net wrote:
> LinLink

........... Is it similar to WinLink 2000? These guys have been working
this hard here in Florida, I worked with it a bit during the storm, it
appeared to be quite impressive. I guess the idea would be to have some-
thing that both of them will interoperate with. I am no lover of Windows
but seems these guys are on to something, even if it is on a OS that is
a house of cards.

This is the link to their site
http://winlink.org/

Chuck Hast
To paraphrase my flight instructor;
and twisted metal."

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com