[linux] LinLink

John bigjohn45 at cox.net
Thu Aug 19 22:49:19 UTC 2004

Walt,

One suggestion on the CD only idea would be to include a way to mount the
floppy drive if present.  In many situations one of the key advantages of
digital is the permanent record of traffic passed. Given the fact that a
floppy will hold a fair amount of pure text it should be sufficient for
most tasks and easily changed if full. Being able to maintain an archival
record can be very valuable.