[linux] LinLink

Bill Sinbine n4xeo at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 20 22:14:39 UTC 2004

At 06:14 PM 8/19/2004, you wrote:
>There are a number of differences...one LinLink does not have a basic
>reliance on the Internet and uses it only if it is available and if it
>is judged to be appropriate.  LinLink is based on message delivery to
>stations "registered" to take message traffic for specific USPS Zip

Is this just a pipe dream right now or is something almost ready to be
If not ready, how long down the road do you think it will take to get
something out for testing?
We are really pushing now here in Florida after Charlie hit and opened the
EYES of people again so we need to strike now while the doors are still off
the hinges at the EOC's etc.
Right now Winlink is ready to go and we don't have time to wait for
something that will be "down the road!!"
I'm sure that as thing progress that Chuck myself and others here in
Florida can give you things that we would need for it to work with our FPAC

73, Bill N4XEO
  President and District 3 Director FADCA

E- Mail   mailto:n4xeo at bellsouth.net
F.A.D.C.A.: http://www.fadca.org