[linux] Using the AOR ARD9800 with a simple BBS application.

Walt DuBose dubose at texas.net
Mon May 9 03:35:29 UTC 2005

If you are not familiar with the AOR ARD9800 digital voice modem, please see
http://www.aorusa.com/ard9800.html.

Since this modem also has a data mode, I wonder if you could possibly use one of
the old RTTY/ASCII RBBS (radio BBS) programs with this modem.

I know at one time there were some really good Linux BBS programs and probably
some good RBBS problems that I have never heard of.

So if anyone has a suggestion for a BBS or RBBS program that might be usable the
the AOR modem, I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks & 73,

Walt/K5YFW