[linux] Quiet Linux List

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Tue Aug 14 11:44:00 UTC 2007

You know, I forgot I was even subscribed to this list until I saw these
messages come across!!!

So here's a question to stir things up a bit, anyone know of a SQL based
logging system? I really like xlog but this is one thing I wish was
supported..... could take a stab at building my own, but I'm not much of a
coder, more of a hardware/backend kinda guy ;)

73's
Stephen
K1LNX

On 8/13/07, John Koster <w9ddd at tapr.org> wrote:

> Good question.  I don't think the subscription list was ever real big,
> about 300.
>
> I suppose there's bunch of other sources for information, and our archives
> probably don't rate very high on any search engines since they are quite
> small.
>
> Stir things up with a question or suggestion on ham use of Linux and see
> if it wakes anyone.
>
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Martin AA6E wrote:
>
> > At least there's no spam here, but I wonder where TAPR people talk Linux
> > nowadays?
> >
> > 73,
> >
> > Martin Ewing
> > AA6E