[linux] Quiet Linux List

Matt Hunter Matt at 1-x.net
Tue Aug 14 14:47:52 UTC 2007

I hate to steal your thunder, but SQL is not evil. It's quite friendly.

If you're dealing with a database picking through 25 million fields of
Texas weather data, then I can see it as a headache.

I'm not a programmer by trade, but it shouldn't be too hard to setup
something with a simple frontend(PHP) and your choice of SQL based DB
for the many fields any ham would want.

Sounds like a weekend project is brewing.

Matt, KB1IKN