[linux] Quiet Linux List

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Aug 14 18:02:22 UTC 2007

Ah, I never said it was evil.  I said PostGIS can get a little slower
with 25M entries... Not unfriendly.

I don't find SQL a problem.  I don't have to construct new queries very
often but the relearning curve is certainly not spread out over more
than a good cup of coffee.  And maybe a pizza.

Perl, php, or java, all have good sql interfaces.

gerry