[linux] Building a better mousetrap - replacement for xFBB?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 3 20:11:28 UTC 2008

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008, Chris wrote:

> Ubuntu has it
> This from a current 8.04 LTS box
> fbb            7.04j-7        Packet radio mailbox and utilities

It's in the current OpenSuSE-11.0 release as well:

Actually it's from the hamradio/openSUSE_11.0 repository instead of
the main OpenSUSE repositories.  There may be a source repository
for that as well which I'm not subscribed to.

Version for fbbsrv is 7.04h-322.4, at least for the 64-bit x86
version of OpenSuSE-11.0 that I'm running.  The 32-bit version of
FBB that they have may be different.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com