[linux] Building a better mousetrap - replacement for xFBB?

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:05:49 UTC 2008

2008/12/3 David Lane <kg4giy at gmail.com>:
> Greetings,
>
> I have a problem.  I cannot find the libraries necessary to build up xFBB,
> so I want to come at it a different way.  Here is what I am trying to
> achieve:

<snip>
> 4) act as a backup the winlink station without having to use the Internet.

Have you get in touch with Bernard Pidoux F6BVP. He has been following
the development of LinFBB wich now is 7.04o and have a development of
7.04p. The main work of Bernard is regarding FPAC node that works with
winlink network. You can get the latest LinFBB at
http://f6bvp.free.fr/logiciels/BBS-f6fbb/

Hope this helps

--
Neville