[time-freq] VCXO Recomendatinos

Brandon Garrison Brandon at ontargetenterprises.com
Thu Dec 8 23:40:25 UTC 2005

Hey guys, I was trying to set the Reflock II up to work with a VCO that
I had lying around (a POS-75 from mini circuits) and I'm realizing there
is just way too much play in the VCO.  I'm looking to build a 60MHz GPS
synched clock, what VCXO might you guys recommend, and where could I
pick one up.  I was also looking at the op-amp output and can't seem to
get much more than about 4V out of it, is it supposed to give a full
swing?  Thanks for any help,

Brandon