[time-freq] Reflock II observations

Peter Horbaczewskyj peter at microwaves.f9.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 11:20:32 UTC 2005

Hi Steve,

The oscillator I am using is something that I had in my junk box. Basically
it is an OCXO
that is controlled by the voltage input from a pot circuit. The frequency
range is about
+/- 50Hz either side of 10MHz for a voltage range of 0 to 7.5V. I am
currently using the
1pps signal as a reference source and I have tried both the 1pps config
files supplied by
Louis. Neither of them  it would seem appear to give an output on the XOR
pin on the
CPLD. Both the PD2 UP and PD2 DOWN signals are OK. The issue stems from the
lack of
signal to the TLC271CD op amp. Next thing to try is the PD2 UP signal. I'l
keep you informed
of any progress.

The board as it stands is very neatly designed and laid out, but it doesn't
lend itself very easily to
development work or "suck and see" endeavours. Once it works I'm sure that
it will be boxed up
and quietly forgotten about.

73, Peter G4ZXO