[time-freq] A few clues

Steven Bible n7hpr at tapr.org
Tue Nov 22 03:42:04 UTC 2005

Hi Bobby,

For the moment I have to refer you to Luis' web site and his article titled
"Locking VCXOs to a GPS 1PPS Output"

    http://w3ref.cfn.ist.utl.pt/cupido/reflock.html

I believe Luis' "r2_enhpps_20" in slightly different that this paper which
is an older design.  I hope that Luis up dates us with the internals to the
new code.  I am sure he will also get the lock detection working as well.

73,

- Steve, N7HPR
 (n7hpr at tapr.org)