[time-freq] 1pps from 10MHz for reflock ii

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Mon Apr 3 03:02:58 UTC 2006

> *VHDL source* is included in addition to a ready-to-use .pof file.   (No mystery pof files, here.)

If you ever had bothered to ask why I release the pof files and not the VHDL source I would have replied
to you that the codes were developed under a contract and I do have a NDA signed and that
I retained the right to let the ham community use the codes in the form of object files or pof
files but not the source code.

But of course you and everybody else can produce codes for the reflockII platform,
so far I provided help to others, and will keep doing the same if asked.

Luis Cupido.