[time-freq] 1pps from 10MHz for reflock ii

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Tue Apr 4 10:56:14 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,

I'm willing to share at least the simple ones in which
the protection is irrelevant from a technological point of view,
hence the "yet" on my early post.

Well... I've been sharing a lot of designs for other
things as you know...

Luis Cupido.
CT1DMK.

P.S. As a matter of fact it was never a big issue
in this project (both reflock I and II) as the vast majority of
users were not interested in the source nor could use it or
understand it or simply not interested. Only had 2 or 3 people
interested in more than 500 users of reflock I and II.