[time-freq] State of manuals for RefLock II?

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Sun Apr 30 16:39:15 UTC 2006

Shane,

Sure, I'd be happy to help if I can. I haven't worked though all of the
existing archives yet, but at least I have concluded that I want to skip
installing the 0 ohm jumpers on first assembly. Are there any other
special construction quirks I should know about before starting?
Otherwise, I'll give it a go over the next week or so with just my
magnifying lamp and see how it goes. I will keep notes and forward them
to you.

	Chris - AE6VK

P.S. - There are so many cool kits out there, I hate seeing any of them
just stalled.

P.P.S. - And I thought 0805s were small.