[time-freq] Reflock II N divisor question for 10 MHz ref 114.200 MHz Fin

Mike Suhar msuhar at woh.rr.com
Tue Aug 8 03:13:09 UTC 2006

I am working on the Reflock II board using a 10-MHz reference.  That being
the case it appears I need to load the r2_flex_01.pof file.  I did that and
now it comes to setting the jumpers.  The "txt" file shows 3-bits are used
for the R divisor so I set 000 for 100 KHz.  For N I think I have a problem.
The frequency I need is 114.2 MHz.  That would be N = 1141 considering the
N+1.  From the txt file it looks like only 10-bits are being used.  If so,
the highest I can go is 1023 + 1 = 102.400 MHz?

To test out my understanding of the jumpers I set N to 1017 which locked the
VCO at 101.800 MHz.

Mike

WB8GXB