[time-freq] 10 MHz FRS-C and GPS 1 PPS Help Needed

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Thu Aug 17 12:54:26 UTC 2006

Hi Bobby,

First of all I would suggest you to use the latest version 3.01 (22Jan2006)
as it is 100% stable and reliable (I mean no complaints so far hi :)

For that version you have the leds doing quality indications and fully functional
spi.

All you mention looks normal, so you need to close the loop to really
know what is going on.

Luis Cupido.
CT1DMK,