[time-freq] Query: Interest in clock synthesizer module -- useful for stabilizing PC timekeeping (among other things)

Mark Miller markm at kramrellim.com
Sat Aug 19 13:46:47 UTC 2006

John,

I would be interested in this kit as a replacement for my IC-746pro's 32
MHz reference frequency.  It would be nice to be able to bring in a very
precise and stable 10 MHz reference and have it converted to a 32 MHz clock
for this rig.  I have another rig that uses a 30 MHz reference.

I very much like your idea of using it as the clock for a PC and sound
card.  I have often wished for very stable and accurate sampling rates for
sound cards.

Great idea.  I have no problem with a surface mount kit.

73,

Mark N5RFX