[time-freq] Query: Interest in clock synthesizer module -- useful for stabilizing PC timekeeping (among other things)

Mark Miller markm at kramrellim.com
Sat Aug 19 18:04:22 UTC 2006

At 08:56 AM 8/19/2006, you wrote:
>Hi Mark --
>
>Unfortunately, the phase noise of the ICS525 synthesizer is fairly
>horrible

I am glad that you mentioned that, it was a thought in the back of my
mind.  That is why I am using REFLOCK II.

Replacing a PC clock is interesting too.  I have an NTP server that is
disciplined by a Motorola Oncore, but this sounds like a suitable
replacement and would not require any special software for GPS control.

73,

Mark N5RFX