[time-freq] Still not there.

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Mon Aug 28 12:55:31 UTC 2006

Hi Bobby,

>From your description it really looks that
what you think it is the exact 10.000 it is not.
That, according to the 1pps you are feeding in.

it is going down(or up) always until it folds back
just because you are not reaching the right frequency.
it wants to go down (or up) a bit further to the lock
point.
That is what the reflock is telling you.

The leds do lit accordingly, showing what DF/DT
you have.

Your Rb OSC is off frequency for sure.

If you have a VCXO to play with, it would be a good
way to gain practice and to observe the reflock in action
in case you keep having trouble with the Rb osc.

Luis Cupido
CT1DMK.