[time-freq] inductors for bandpass filter for TADD-1?

Christopher Hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Sun Jan 8 23:51:19 UTC 2006

is there an error in the winding instructions for the inductors specified in
the TADD_1 manual for the 10 Mhz bandpass?

the manual says the L's are 14.5 uH.  by my analysis, given the specified
C's, that L is correct for a 10 MHz bandpas filter.

but the winding instructions specify 27T on T50-2.  by my calculations,
that's ~3.6 uH.  54.4 turns are required for 14.5 uH.

am i missing something?

-ch