[time-freq] inductors for bandpass filter for TADD-1?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Jan 9 02:46:21 UTC 2006

Hi Christopher --

I'm out of town for a few days on a business trip and not able to dig
into this until I get home.  But the winding was verified (i.e., that's
what I put on the toroid of the test unit; I wound until I got the
inductance I needed).  I may have mistyped the core type or something.

Let me dig into it when I get home; in the meantime, if you do your own
experiments, please let me know the results.

BTW -- some tests indicate that installing the BPF will pretty
significantly increase the temperature sensitivity of the unit (every
resonator is a thermometer...) so I wouldn't install the BPF unless you
need to.

John
----