[time-freq] TADD-3

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Jul 10 13:24:46 UTC 2006

I'll add those features to the next rev.  My only concern about adding
the LEDs is finding enough gates to drive them.  I'm pretty sure I could
put one for each input channel without adding a chip, but adding six to
follow each output would be a bit more challenging (though certainly
doable).

John
----