[time-freq] RefLock II behavior

Owen, Michael Michael.Owen at Sensis.com
Tue Jun 20 21:02:06 UTC 2006

Dear friends,

Thanks to Steve Bible, I got my brain un-stuck and figured out how to
set the 0-ohm jumpers (I'll summarize everything in a couple of days
when it's all finished and my shame has faded).

For right now, I have a question.  RefLock plus my pretty good OCXO are
trying to settle at 100 MHz but there are sharp spikes every few
minutes.  Here's an image:

The time span is about 40 minutes.  Even after 3+ hours, the spikes are
still there (although more rarely).  Does anyone have an idea how to get
rid of them?

73, W9IP

Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.
Senior System Engineer