[time-freq] RefLock II behavior

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Jun 21 00:25:26 UTC 2006

This looks similar to, but is orders of magnitude larger than, what I
saw when using the Reflock II to control a 10MHz TCXO from GPS.

We concluded what was happening there was that the Reflock D/A was
dithering between two discrete steps, causing the noisy state for a
while, then the loop would move for a while to a stable state where the
voltage wasn't dithering, then it would drift off again.  Not sure if
you're seeing a magnified version of the same thing.

John
----