[time-freq] RefLock II behavior

Owen, Michael Michael.Owen at Sensis.com
Thu Jun 22 15:06:16 UTC 2006

Dear friends,

I'm still stuck with way too much 100 MHz oscillator hunting.  To
eliminate the GPS 1PPS waveform as a possible source, I changed
receivers to a Trimble Resolution-T.  To eliminate mis-assembly of the
RefLock II, I am using unit #2 programmed with r2_enhpps_30_1.  Here is
the result:

In the graph, samples were taken every second after everything had run
for an hour.  The system appears to be hunting +0.3Hz to -0.1 Hz with
occasional spikes.

f_conf = 00 (0-ohm jumpers @ N1 & N2)
avg_conf = 00 (jumpers @ N4 & N8)
pps_pol = 0 (jumper @ N2048)
ld_conf = 5 (jumpers @ R1,R3, R4, R5)

If you have any suggestions, please share 'em with me.
73,
W9IP
------
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.