[time-freq] RefLock II configuration

Owen, Michael Michael.Owen at Sensis.com
Thu Mar 16 14:54:56 UTC 2006

I went out on a limb to convince my employer to try the RefLock II as a
means of locking 1PPS to a 100 MHz OCXO.  Now we have received two kits
and it's my responsibility to get them up and running.  In the absence
of any written documentation, I need some help.  Although I have read
through all the messages in the TAPR time-freq archive, I can't find
anything that tells how to select the N divisor jumpers for 1PPS -> 100
MHz.  Also, I don't understand what the f_conf(0,1) jumpers are supposed
to do.  Could someone please offer a suggestion?

73, W9IP