[time-freq] RefLock II configuration

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Thu Mar 16 16:25:15 UTC 2006

MessageHi Michael,

The file "r2_enhpps_30_1.txt" on the configurations zip folder
has it all.
I agree it is in a "very compact style" but in fact should have it all.
Take a look, and if there are specific questions, let me know
(do it to the list please) I'll be glad to reply.

Luis Cupido.
CT1DMK

P.S. note that the N numbers on the PCB have different meaning for
each "pof" configuration file. Be sure to read the " *.pin " for the description
of where is what.

The  " f_conf "  configures the lock point (that is the multiple of ).
for 100. 000 000 MHz use f_conf= 0,0