[time-freq] RefLock II configuration

Owen, Michael Michael.Owen at Sensis.com
Thu Mar 16 18:42:02 UTC 2006

Dear Luis,

I'm sorry, but when I examine r2_enhpps_30_1.txt, I don't see an
explanation of how to determine the value for, say, f_conf.  Could you
please explain how "-- f_conf=00 locks to 5KHz multiples (internal
divider = 5000)"  is related to 1PPS -> 100 MHz?

Thanks-
W9IP

	-----Original Message-----
	From: time-freq-bounces at lists.tapr.org
[mailto:time-freq-bounces at lists.tapr.org] On Behalf Of Luis Cupido
	Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:25 AM
	To: time-freq at lists.tapr.org
	Subject: Re: [time-freq] RefLock II configuration

	Hi Michael,

	The file "r2_enhpps_30_1.txt" on the configurations zip folder
	has it all.
	I agree it is in a "very compact style" but in fact should have
it all.
	Take a look, and if there are specific questions, let me know
	(do it to the list please) I'll be glad to reply.

	Luis Cupido.
	CT1DMK

	P.S. note that the N numbers on the PCB have different meaning
for
	each "pof" configuration file. Be sure to read the " *.pin " for
the description
	of where is what.

	The  " f_conf "  configures the lock point (that is the multiple
of ).
	for 100. 000 000 MHz use f_conf= 0,0