[time-freq] Assembled RefLock II availability?

Randy hamradio at oz.net
Tue Mar 21 03:12:51 UTC 2006

Hi Steve:
Glad to hear it is still on track.  I might suggest there just may be
about as many folks interested in a 10 MHz reference as 1 PPS these
days.  It would be great if there were a simple way to select between at
least select these two options (without the need to deal with chip
jumpers).  Appreciate your efforts!

de Randy, W7HR