[time-freq] Handling 0603 parts

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Mon May 1 03:05:54 UTC 2006

Steve,

I'm trying to work my way through the 196 tweezers in the catalog. The
SMD-specific ones I've looked at seem to be for larger devices, ~5mm or
so. I imagine that's not what you had in mind. 60deg bend only at the
tip or swoopy along 1/3 the length? How about the carbon fiber ESD
devices? Worth the money? Or are anti-magnetic, anti-acid ones good
enough? Enquiring minds want to know.

	Chris - AE6VK

P.S. - Before I managed to stop myself, the following escaped:

1 @ 51 ohm
1 @ 220 ohm
2 @ 1K ohm

P.P.S. - Double-fisted soldering, no less. And I've always considered my
left hand purely decorative.