[time-freq] Handling 0603 parts

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Mon May 1 16:05:25 UTC 2006

For the flying off problem the trick is not the size of the tip
but rather the force of the tweezers themselves.
I must be a very soft spring action from the tweezers for you to know
and control how much force you're applying to the 0603 part,
otherwise if just to close the tweezers you need some force then
you likely apply too much force to the part and it flies off at supersonic
speed :)

Luis Cupido
CT1DMK