[time-freq] Handling 0603 parts

Steven Bible srbible at earthlink.net
Wed May 3 17:53:55 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback on the parts sheets.

The idea I have for people to use these is to use an Xacto knife and slice the packing tape on both sides of the parts strip.  Then carefully pull the strip up off the double-sided tape that held it in place when I finally taped all the parts down.  Then you have the strip of parts in hand.  Then with the knofe, peel back the cover from the strip and carefully pour the parts out on the bench.

Notice the generous use of the adjective "carefully"  :-)

- Steve N7HPR