[time-freq] 0603 Parts Pick-up

tom_holmes at agilent.com tom_holmes at agilent.com
Fri May 5 14:02:25 UTC 2006

Shane...

The production placement machines I have seen do just that. A small dab of glue, then plop the part in it to hold it through the solder process. A vacuum cleaner would be a huge amount of air flow, and noise. I think you could go to an auto parts store and find a small electric pump, or even a hand pump that would be a much better, and more lovable, solution.

I'm a bit surprised that only one of the messages in this thread talked about using glue to hold parts when hand placing. Maybe I just missed the obvious assumption.

Regards,

Tom.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM