[time-freq] State of manuals for RefLock II?

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Wed May 10 06:30:36 UTC 2006

Ok. _Almost_ done now. Upon inspection of the board, I've found that
somewhere along the line, C18, a 10kpf ceramic SMT capacitor has taken a
hike. So, I'm short (1) 0.1uf and (1) 0.01uf capacitors. Would it be
possible to get those from you? Otherwise, I'm perfectly happy to order
them.

Another design question or two. I take it one is supposed to supply >
+12V to P1 and can pick off +12V, +5v and +3.3V from P2-P4 for use
elsewhere. Correct?

What about the SPI/I2C connector? I presume that part of the expected
configuration fed into the CPLD implements the slave side of one of
those protocols for controlling options inside the CPLD, as exposed by
the basic PLL or whatever Verilog code. Correct? Is this actually
implemented in Luis' configurations?

I've been trapped all evening in a conference call - it's the only time
there is Internet access to the South Pole - so I haven't been able to
work on the assembly notes. Tomorrow during comp time.

	Chris - AE6VK