[time-freq] Announcing the TADD-3 Pulse Distribution Amplifier

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Wed May 17 05:26:45 UTC 2006

John,

I was wondering, could you do what you need for the TADD-2 with the
RefLock II platform? That's a PLL only because of the configuration file
loaded into it. Otherwise, it looks like it could do a divider pretty
easily. I'm probably missing something, and maybe you could explain what
it is. Thanks.

	Chris - AE6VK